Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
p0wer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime14/12/16, 09:28 pm

Hello from the other side Very Happy your old friend is back... I hope that the oldest players will know me Razz im starting again.. Smile) p0wer Smile) lol!
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime16/12/16, 11:39 am

Hi I am the oldest Player & Admin. if you need anything please let me know and welcome back.

KcPlayer  Smile
Back to top Go down
p0wer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime16/12/16, 11:57 am

Yeah... i'm starting again.. but i lost all of my conf files and i forgot everything... helpful cfg's , commands , etc... I didn't play for 4 or more years...
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime16/12/16, 02:36 pm

Ok I will give you some bind codes. voice commands. For example if you wanted to say hi by using the the letter h on keyboard it would look like this   /bind h vsay hi     then enter  some voice commands you to have a pace between words for example   /bind n vsay needbackup  and some like you only one word like celebrate you use the word cheer for example /bind c vsay cheer  you can use what ever keys that are not being used to play the game if you need more help like the hole list I can email them to I just need a email address.  My email is kirk.ptosales@gmail.com  
well I hope this helps. 
kirk
ps. enter codes in the drop down
Back to top Go down
p0wer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime16/12/16, 04:15 pm

Hey... i know the commands... im talking for aiming commands... and internet settings too... for ex: m_pitch, m_yaw... i hope you understand me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime16/12/16, 04:55 pm

I am sorry you well have to ask Shark or Storm, I will ask them for you they may give me a answer in a day or two. Help page on web site there is a page or 2 of how to set up your binds. The only codes I know are to check your F.P.S. Value is  /com_maxfps it should be around 85   or if your are having lag 
try /set c1_maxrate 25000
please let me know if you get the answer I would like to know  what these code do for you  Surprised
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime17/12/16, 12:12 pm

Power there is the settings you asked about hope to see you on the server soon.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60248407/personal.cfg
Back to top Go down
p0wer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime22/12/16, 04:18 pm

So... I download v1.4 .. but the most of servers not display... what should i do ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL :: Help-
Jump to: