Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
p0wer

PostSubject: Hello   14/12/16, 07:28 am

Hello from the other side Very Happy your old friend is back... I hope that the oldest players will know me Razz im starting again.. Smile) p0wer Smile) lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Hello   15/12/16, 09:39 pm

Hi I am the oldest Player & Admin. if you need anything please let me know and welcome back.

KcPlayer  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wer

PostSubject: Re: Hello   15/12/16, 09:57 pm

Yeah... i'm starting again.. but i lost all of my conf files and i forgot everything... helpful cfg's , commands , etc... I didn't play for 4 or more years...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Hello   16/12/16, 12:36 am

Ok I will give you some bind codes. voice commands. For example if you wanted to say hi by using the the letter h on keyboard it would look like this   /bind h vsay hi     then enter  some voice commands you to have a pace between words for example   /bind n vsay needbackup  and some like you only one word like celebrate you use the word cheer for example /bind c vsay cheer  you can use what ever keys that are not being used to play the game if you need more help like the hole list I can email them to I just need a email address.  My email is kirk.ptosales@gmail.com  
well I hope this helps. 
kirk
ps. enter codes in the drop down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wer

PostSubject: Re: Hello   16/12/16, 02:15 am

Hey... i know the commands... im talking for aiming commands... and internet settings too... for ex: m_pitch, m_yaw... i hope you understand me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Hello   16/12/16, 02:55 am

I am sorry you well have to ask Shark or Storm, I will ask them for you they may give me a answer in a day or two. Help page on web site there is a page or 2 of how to set up your binds. The only codes I know are to check your F.P.S. Value is  /com_maxfps it should be around 85   or if your are having lag 
try /set c1_maxrate 25000
please let me know if you get the answer I would like to know  what these code do for you  Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Hello   16/12/16, 10:12 pm

Power there is the settings you asked about hope to see you on the server soon.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60248407/personal.cfg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p0wer

PostSubject: Re: Hello   22/12/16, 02:18 am

So... I download v1.4 .. but the most of servers not display... what should i do ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL :: Help-
Jump to: