Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Empty
PostSubject: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime28/07/15, 07:39 pm

Hi how do I delete my forum account permanently? I have uninstalled Wolfenstein and wish to leave the game forever. It's time to move on and start a new chapter in my life. Elver or Storm, Save your money and forget about the server.

No one is around to donate and even if they did donate money, you would still have a dead server. Nobody will play, trust me I know. I haven't played in months and never plan to touch the game ever again. It's my birthday on the 28th of July, and I turn 22. I need to do more in my life than worry about an old video game I no longer enjoy. I have nothing but respect for everyone here and hope you all find success, love and happiness.

Goodbye FF, It's time to move on and begin a fresh new start. If there is no option to actually delete an account I will still stand by my decision to leave this game, forum and community forever.Please respect my wishes to leave, and I bid you good luck for the future..

With honor, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime29/07/15, 07:32 pm

I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Austra10

Australia, the greatest country on Earth...
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime30/07/15, 11:14 pm

Good luck man and take care!! Smile Hopefully you get what you expect in your life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime02/12/15, 06:44 am

Hi! u r not really right lol that's great my friend. when I first met u I was not sure if u were going make it in this world, : ) But U R going to be a Good man My God bless.
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime16/03/16, 04:10 am

I'M NOT LEAVING THE RTCW BUT I WOULD LIKE TO RUN IT WITH OUT LAG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever   I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am choosing to leave the game and the FF forums forever
Page 1 of 1