Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Bring them bots back... pls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The kiss
Tested Member
New Freedom Fighter
Tested MemberNew Freedom Fighter
The kiss

TAG : ¯||FF||¯KISS ***

Bring them bots back... pls Empty
PostSubject: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime13/02/15, 08:13 am

Hey,
just think the server was better with bots on than no one at all on, don't understand how getting rid of the bots helps out the server at all other than maybe reducing the tiniest bit of lag. Bots were fun to play with and muck around with. Now that i know bots aren't on any more the chance of me even bothering to come online and play is very low because i know no one else will be online and sitting in spectator waiting for some one/any one to join is boring as hell.

Cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
The kiss
Tested Member
New Freedom Fighter
Tested MemberNew Freedom Fighter
The kiss

TAG : ¯||FF||¯KISS ***

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime13/02/15, 08:51 am

Bots were bought back Very Happy

------------------------CLOSED----------------------------
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime13/02/15, 09:11 am

rofl really? If you guys are so impatient and can't wait for people at least put ONE bot online not 6 ffs. I can't wait to log on and own you all and i dont want 3 or 4 bots on my team.

Server needs 1 bot. Anymore than that and they cause lag. God damnnit. Sorry the thought of having more than one bot just pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Mutineer
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Mutineer ***

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime14/02/15, 07:33 pm

Renaldooooo Mooooooooooon

Keeping a tab open on the server, if I see enough players and a good map I'l be hopping more on now.
Back to top Go down
Pwnt
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯1shot ***

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime02/12/16, 09:42 pm

ive been back for like 3 days now xD and all ive faced so far is bots lol
Back to top Go down
LCSFox

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime05/12/16, 05:57 pm

I play on your server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring them bots back... pls   Bring them bots back... pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring them bots back... pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL-
Jump to: