Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

DOS STILL INSULT ME!

Go down 
+2
Kustom
milena gore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
milena gore

milena gore

DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Empty
PostSubject: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime01/03/12, 04:37 am

[img]DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Stil12[/img]

TIENEN QUE HABER RESTRICCIONES!
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime01/03/12, 10:41 am

are you sure he wasn't just joking milena?

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime01/03/12, 07:05 pm

Im sure he wasnt joking,I dont see her laughing about it
Back to top Go down
Assas!n

Assas!n

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 12:12 am

still ever do jokes, he is a good person Smile ...but maybe he do an error at say that just it, along tell him that he have that be more carefully, and milena take it easy too please Smile
Back to top Go down
milena gore

milena gore

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 01:53 am

maldicion, tu siempre defiendes lo indefendible. satanas es una buena persona tambien, para ti assasin. y claro que no es una broma quien hace bromas de este tipo. yo no hablo ni trato a still.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAmn!, you defend the indefensible thing always . Satan is a good person also, for you assasin. and clearly that it is not a joke, who does jokes of this type?. I dont speak even treatment to still.
Back to top Go down
milena gore

milena gore

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 01:55 am

Kuston, the translation for PUTA is WHORE. it is a way of joking?
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 02:31 am

It wouldnt be the first time he insults people in this server, so assasin, next time keep it to yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 02:42 am

I was there and Actually it was a reaction when she said "dos sucks" and Still was the only player there with Dos tag. but there was no fight so lets end this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
The DeaTH

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 02:13 pm

La verdad milena nose para que subes la foto aca.En este servidor todos hacen lo que se les da la gana y dicen lo que quieren Ellos nunca te van a defender a ellos no les importa contal que no los mencionen a ellos pero, si lo haces defrente te botan del servidor o te banean y no te dan chance ni para defenderte o quejarte los primeros que insultan son los administradores pero nosotros nunca vamos a poder hacer nada.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 02:27 pm

lol
Listen The Deat, We are not a kindergarden. we are not there to teach people how to behave lol.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 10:24 pm

Funny to read the death when he was the one insulting me in the chat box the other day...
Back to top Go down
The DeaTH

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime02/03/12, 11:23 pm

Nisiquiera estoy hablando con ellos y se mete cuando no sabe lo que dice... kermit sdsfOjalagdTefefViolefsnUndfgdNegroskfjkjMalffsDitoslmvmlMaridCadfcgrt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assas!n

Assas!n

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime03/03/12, 07:23 am

why kermit??? i cannot comment too?? is a rule dont comment in ff forum, too?? ok im tired of this shhhiit o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOS STILL INSULT ME!   DOS STILL  INSULT ME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOS STILL INSULT ME!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan-
Jump to: