Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.

Go down 
+4
Panther
Storm
bacteria
EgosuM
8 posters
AuthorMessage

FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Empty
PostSubject: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime24/02/10, 05:41 pm

Hi all, this is the final esthetic touch i can give you. Did it by pleasure , i hope it represents your clan, i hope it shows you don' t joke in game Wink (Its viewable on dailymotion, with a link of your forum to be viewed and known / possibility to add it permanently on your portal of course)

Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
EgosuM

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime24/02/10, 07:53 pm

wow ashes awesome man! i really liked it. (the music is so nice hehe) thank you. we really preciate it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime24/02/10, 11:39 pm

Hi Egosum Smile I am really glad to read your comment , i feared you all guys didn' like it.. But it seems it s the contrary Smile

Thanks! Oh yeah music is important, i needed something martial , industrial.. So naturally, apart Ministry , i dont know others

bands that can make this heavy atmosfear... Smile (the tracks is called "just one fix" in case where...hmmm.. doesn t smell the love of

life..lol) See ya mate Wink

Last edited by Ashes on 25/02/10, 01:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bacteria
Retired Member
bacteria

TAG : ¯||FF||¯bacteria ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime25/02/10, 03:23 am

Omg!!!
It's great!
my respects for u...
Greetings from colombia!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime25/02/10, 02:01 pm

Yo Bacteria Smile Thanks a lot! Greetings from Colombia received, here are mine from France Wink
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime25/02/10, 09:27 pm

thx so much Ashes:)
thx for the forum style and for the video its great:)
Ashes rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime25/02/10, 09:58 pm

U'Re welcome Storm Smile Now FF have A general quarter, which represents perfectly you all Smile wow you have goodspeed !!!
Rules ? The only i have is keeping this friendship. And i am sure my collegues of RR hope that too.
That is aim of alliance, and you are firsts in, for us. See you dudes !Smile
Back to top Go down
Panther
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Panther

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Panther ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime06/03/10, 04:02 pm

Yeah Ashes that is BONZA(awesome) from Australia:)
fully wicked...Who did u say music was, I thought it was rammstien, anyway their music would be appropriate(links 123).
Once again that top job and really appreciate hte effort and time cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime07/03/10, 02:53 am

Hey Stoner !Smile thx for kind words. About music, this is Ministry, one of the better industrial rock bands . Rammstein and others exist thanks to them. That song i used, 'just one fix ' is extracted from their fabulous album 'psalm 69'. If end of world must be illustrated with music, that record is the best to do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Panther
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Panther

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Panther ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime07/03/10, 02:59 am

Ashes wrote:
Hey Stoner !Smile thx for kind words. About music, this is Ministry, one of the better industrial rock bands . Rammstein and others exist thanks to them. That song i used, 'just one fix ' is extracted from their fabulous album 'psalm 69'. If end of world must be illustrated with music, that record is the best to do. Wink
No worries mate u deserve it...yeah I know ministry very popular down under too, I am not big Metal man, but didn't mind some Pantera and rammers in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime12/05/10, 03:50 pm

If you all are agree with, next episod is comin' very soon. ...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime12/05/10, 07:49 pm

does creativety need an agreement? Smile
waiting
Back to top Go down
dos_mole
Retired Member
dos_mole

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Dos_Mole ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime18/08/10, 07:57 am

bounce bounce bounce When's the vid going on the front page! Awesome awesome all I can say cheers bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime09/09/10, 10:01 pm

dos_mole wrote:
bounce bounce bounce When's the vid going on the front page! Awesome awesome all I can say cheers bounce bounce bounce

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Shark
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Shark

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Shark ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime09/11/10, 09:11 pm

Video is very cool cheers
Ultimate performance is FF clan
Thanks to the author
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Assas!n

Assas!n

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime15/01/11, 07:03 pm

GREAT VIDEO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty443
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Marty443

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Marty443 ***

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime06/05/11, 07:08 pm

wow that was an awsome video keep doing good work!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.   FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF VIDEO , The final little present for your forum to be added if you want.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan-
Jump to: